Today I give thanks for:
- Roof over my head
- Shoes on my feet
- musical talent
- Family and Friends that love me and put up with my crap.
- Gainful employment
- Food and additional forms of nourishment
- Modern conveniences like running water, sewage management systems and electricity
- Living in a part of the world that is relatively safe in which I don’t have to worry about soldiers/guerrillas/thugs coming into my village and blowing it up after killing everyone inside.
- And especially for Meike, who I love very much. She has helped me in more ways than I could ever possibly thank her for. But I won’t stop trying. SchmmmmMMMMATZ!!